My Photo
Name:
Location: Bukit merah, Singapore

Im a simple gerl who had found her mr right..Being wif him reali brighten up my life..Well im goin to grad soon,hope my future ahead will be brighter than ever:)

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

ThE StePS OF mUa LIFE")

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

:(

For this few days i have been reali miserable..
There is pain both inner and outter part of me...
I dont knw which one is worse..
Both pain I cant heal it....

Outter part is my rash..the damn thing that i been living with my whole life
i wonder when this will last...
now no medicine and its burning tru out the days..
y cant i have anormal life,like normal ppl..
HE knows i am financial suffocating yet HE gave me another burden to carry
Its not fair,im not doing anything wrong yet HE is punishing me like this..

I WANT A NORMAL LIFE!!.
Im tired of living like this..

Its PAINFUL..it reali DOES...

N the pain inside me keep worsen till make me give up..
I dont want it to occur in my LIFE ever again,I HATE it...
HATE HATE HATE!

1 Comments:

  • At February 20, 2010 at 1:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    girl,stay strong k?
    i know u r not this weak.
    in everybody,there are some weakness in themselves.
    in either can be seen or cannot be seen.
    same as strengths.
    some strengths can be seen and some cant.
    i know u r not the zimah i know.
    the girl whom i know is a strong person, and have positive view.
    and her name is hazimah.
    come'on girl.
    im always here for you.:)
    smile ok?..
    (susah2 dulu senang2 later):D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home