My Photo
Name:
Location: Bukit merah, Singapore

Im a simple gerl who had found her mr right..Being wif him reali brighten up my life..Well im goin to grad soon,hope my future ahead will be brighter than ever:)

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

ThE StePS OF mUa LIFE")

Monday, May 31, 2010

UPS N DWNS OF LIFE:(

Dear diary,


In this semester there have been alot of ups n downs in terms of frenship n family
First im the main problem,i didnt do anything for my family prblm till i gt a confrontation of my life it does woke me up..I tried different ways but another prblm pop up,my mother..
My mother who doesnt agree to MSW help,we fought like almost everyday jus to make her see the facts..But she still being stubborn..since then i had become rebellious..I been coming home late jus to find peace for my self...
Then i met him,who reali brighten my life.
Now the iceberg is breaking bit by bit..now i can even talk to my mum n siblings not sarcastically
But the tough voice is still there...

Another prblm had pop up..
SHA SHA N AMALA is cold wif each other due to some argument..
I understand frenship do have ups n downs,but how u solve it is the main thing...
Im totali nuetral in this situation..
I jus want them to b back together,i want ALL 5 OF US TO B IN 1 CLICK ONCE MORE..
i jus go wif the time as i knw this situation cant b rush..
GERLS PLS DONT LET A MOMENT DESTROY ALL THE GOOD MOMENTS YOU HAD WIF EACH OTHER..GOOD MOMENTS IS THE BEST.
Like i said im floating,i will treat all my frens the same way..
all the best,i hope it will b a hapi ending:)

Muackzseeee:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home