My Photo
Name:
Location: Bukit merah, Singapore

Im a simple gerl who had found her mr right..Being wif him reali brighten up my life..Well im goin to grad soon,hope my future ahead will be brighter than ever:)

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

ThE StePS OF mUa LIFE")

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Best FRiday Ever

Dear diary,


I had fun wif my guy last fri..
We watches a movie called "Freddy of Elm street".The story is not tht terrfying but it contain alot of suspen scene,tht make the viewers scream..
At first i was sitting alone keeping all my hands to myself,the next thing i knw i hugging the arm of my guy,as i was scared..
He took my left hand n hold it tight in btween his palms.....
He kissed me on the forehead..
Then we continue watching the movie till the end..

That is the first time tht i felt respected by a guy..
After the movie we went for dinner,we ate "nasi ayam penyet" at bedok corner..
SEDAP....hehehe
We talked,n getting to knw each other more deeply..
After tht,we went to east coast beach for a stroll..then we sat on a bench,listening to music on youtube in his Iphone
I introduce to him my favourite malay song,"gurauan berkasih" sang by achik n siti nordiana..
He likes the music but havent master the lyrics yet..hehe
I hope he will soon,so tht he knws how meaningful is tht song..

Thus he ride me home..
Tht is the most memorable day,n i hope in the future,nthg change..

Muackszeeee:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home