My Photo
Name:
Location: Bukit merah, Singapore

Im a simple gerl who had found her mr right..Being wif him reali brighten up my life..Well im goin to grad soon,hope my future ahead will be brighter than ever:)

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

ThE StePS OF mUa LIFE")

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SHS PROM NITE 11 may 2010

Dear diary,

11 may 2010,was the best day of my life..
ITS MY SCHOOL PROM NITE WHOOH!!
The theme is hollywood bollywood,i wore a black dress..
The games was awesome,i like it when the guys did poll dancing..sexy..
N When it was uncle beng's turn he make the poll dance for him
we all laugh like mad,lol

We ate,n also taking photo wif a few VIPS,like hassan n few others.
The food was nice,but the drinks are limited,hehehe
After eating all the sugar boost food,we all went dancing on the dance floor..
i dance dance n dance,reali letting my self go,n forgetting all my werries...

It was great dancing wif my gerls..
Happy moments,there also b emotional moments...
mala n sha2,hug n cried...tht a good part,tht meant there is no more conflict in my click..
Problem solve..I also cried along wif them,Wht can i do,i also a emotional person.hehe
Then we continue dancing till 10pm...
Arnd 1030pm,my daring come to pick me up...
thank u mala,n aziah accompaying me for tht half n hour.....


MUackszeeee:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home